02. Research and Projects Outputs
Permanent URI for this community
This collection includes high-quality, informal series of publications representing various project developed by Global Campus of Human Rights.
Collections of this Community
1 - 5 of 5
01. Global Campus Policy BriefsThe Global Campus Policy Observatory is a 'virtual hub' which comprehends a team of seven researches from the regional programmes to produce, publish and publicly present seven different policy analyses in form of policy briefs, with the aim of making of each regional programme a solid focal point for policy expert advisory in human rights issues.
02. GC - RLF Projects related ReportsReports and research outputs related to the long term cooperation between Global Campus and the Right Livelihood Foundation (RLF) with the main purpose of enhancing children’s rights worldwide.
03. Capacity Development Projects related OutputsThis section makes available the training, study and research materials produced in the framework of the capacity building and development support provided by the GC to new partner universities for the setting up of human rights education activities.
04. United Nations Global Study on Children Deprived of LibertyThis section makes available the UN Global Study on Children Deprived of Liberty and other related publications.
05. FRAME ReportsThe reports constitute the chief result of the work of over a hundred of scholars gathered under the umbrella of FRAME project researching the means to foster human rights among European policies.